Saturday, October 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Kyla!


Why we love this girl!
  1. Always happy, she always has a smile on her face. Her joy is contagious.
  2. She is so smart and loves learning new things.
  3. She is fearless when it comes to trying new things. I'll post the iguana pictures later.
  4. She is a fantastic sister. She always plays so well with Ella. They are truly best friends.
  5. She is a beautiful ballet dancer. I am so proud of her for making it in the Nutcracker this year.
  6. She is always willing to lend a helpful hand.
  7. She knows her mind. She is a very strong willed young lady, but she is always willing to compromise to make others happy.

We are so grateful to have Kyla as a part of our family. She always brings a smile to our faces. We love you and hope you have an amazing birthday!

Please feel free to leave any memories you have of Kyla.

3 comments:

Dr. Who said...

I remember the first day I met Kyla at her blessing. She gave me the biggest smile I have ever seen!
Love you Kyla
Grandpa Welling

JTA said...

We knew from the start that you were going to be a lot like your Aunt Jeanine! That's a good thing.
We love you Kyla!
Aunt Jeanine, Uncle Nate, Beckham and Marley

Deb said...

Happy Birthday Kyla!
You are the happiest girl around. You always make me happy. I love you LOTS
Grandma Welling
XxOOoooXO

King Family Feb 2007

King Family Feb 2007
Kyla, Jaden, and Ella