Saturday, March 10, 2007

Go Cougars!

The family has spent the weekend cheering for the BYU mens basketball team. So far so good. It has been fun to spend the time with friends and cheer together. It is amazing how many couger fans we've found in the small city of Medford, Oregon. And they are all just as die hard as Jeremy. About 30 of us drive to Provo for the homecoming football game every year. We have a blast.
Kyla and I got our hair cut today. Kyla's looks great. We got the back cut. It is finally starting to even out and she's got a cute little bob. I had no idea it would take this long for her hair to grow out after she cut it this summer. I'll add some pictures later. By the way I'm happy with my hair to. I told her I wanted to start wearing it curly more, so she cut it to take advantage of my natural wave. It looks good and takes no time to do. That is what I am all about. Basketball game today at 4:00 pm. Go Cougars!

No comments:

King Family Feb 2007

King Family Feb 2007
Kyla, Jaden, and Ella