Monday, March 5, 2007

Kyla speaks!

Kyla gave her first talk in Primary today. She talked about how following Jesus example helps increase her faith in him. She did a great job! She got a little nervous when she first got to the microphone and didn't want to talk (which is a real shocker, she's never been at a loss for words before). When I asked her if she wanted to just bear her testimony she said yes and immediately started talking. She was great. Once she got done with her testimony I helped her with the rest of her talk. When we got home she told me that she was afraid that people would laugh at her. I asked her if anyone laughed at her and she said no (Thankfully). When I asked her if anyone had told her what a great job she did, she got really thoughtfull then she yelled "Yes!" I asked her who had told her that and she screamed, "My Mom". She was so excited. I was so gratefull that it still meant something to her. I have to write this down so I can read it when she says, "Yeah, but it was only mom."

No comments:

King Family Feb 2007

King Family Feb 2007
Kyla, Jaden, and Ella