Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Summer!

Christmas 2005 at the Welling's in Roswell NM
I have nothing new to write and no cool pictures to post but I thought the beginning of summer vacation warranted a post. We have a lot of fun things planned for the summer. Next week we are driving to New Mexico to visit my family for the 4th of July. We are so excited. I think it's been a year since I last saw my dad (Sorry dad if I've seen you since then). It's nice that mom gets out and travels a little more. I got to spend a great week with her when Jeanine had Beckham and we went to help her. This trip is also the first time that the kids get to meet their cousin Beckham. They can't wait to see him "in real life". No summer vacation would be complete without a couple camping trips. I think we are planning on going to Shasta with our firends the Skabelands (call me Kathleen). I am very lucky because this year I get to be a cabin leader at girls camp which will be awesome. I can't believe I'm a leader though. It seems like just yesterday I was going to camp. I am so blessed that Jeremy is going to take some time off work to stay with the kids so I can go for the whole week. I am so excited to have the summer with Jaden. I miss him when he's at school and I forget what a huge help he is when he is home. I hope all of you have an amazing summer as well.

No comments:

King Family Feb 2007

King Family Feb 2007
Kyla, Jaden, and Ella