Tuesday, January 29, 2008

How we spend our Saturday's!




Ella started her first ballet classes this month. She loves it. She leaps around the house doing plie's and chenay turns.( I know I am not spelling any of those terms right, but oh well). She is definately following in her big sisters footsteps.

I can't figure out how to move the pictures around in a timely fashion so here they are. Jaden has started playing basketball on the YMCA league this winter. He has had 2 games so far. I can't wait to see how he does when he figures out what he's supposed to be doing. Kyla enjoys stealing my camera during the games, so this photographic montage is curtisy of Miss King. The three people below are Luke, Amy and Mckenna Whitmer. Mckenna was playing on the opposing team, whiched was coached by her dad Ben, who Jeanine and I grew up with. So those photos are for you Niner. It's nice to run into old friends.



3 comments:

Bean said...

CUTE PICTURES! I'M SO GLAD THAT YOU GUYS ARE FEELING BETTER.

The Rives said...

Such talented kids.

Not quite the Bradys said...

Oh my goodness! I never would have recognized them in a million years. I can't believe Ben Whitmer has three kids. Thanks for sharing.

King Family Feb 2007

King Family Feb 2007
Kyla, Jaden, and Ella