Monday, March 10, 2008

Attack of the Chocolate Monster


Oh Ella, What a trooper. My children are amazing. Jeremy and I both had to attend meetings at church at 7:30 am due to ward conference. Which means our kids had to come with us and play in the nursery before church. Bad mother that I am, I didn't account for daylight savings time when I came up with this great plan. So the kids got up at 5:55am to get ready for church. They did great. The problem came at nap time after church. I had laid the girls down, then gone to take a nap myself. I guess I was really tired, because when they came in to tell me they were awake I didn't even look at the clock and said OK. Jeremy came home later and gave them some moose munch for a snack. Then he came and took a nap with me. When I got up Ella was sound asleep in the chair. I just let her sleep, didn't think anything of it. This is what she looked like when she woke up. The chocolate had melted all over her and she had carmel popcorn stuck all over her clothes and tights. Needless to say she wasn't happy when I took this picture, but I couldn't help it. Daddy cleaned up the girl, and I got to clean up the chair.


We had a great night at our Wards family 80's dance
The girl's loved sporting the Napolean Dynamite
side ponytail and Kyla provided all dark blue eyeshadow
they could wear. I am grateful to Adam and Savannah
for dancing with Ella. She weighs almost 45 lbs and I
could only swing her around for so long. That is a major
drawback to having tall 3 year olds. Thanks for all the help.




2 comments:

Bean said...

Looks like you had fun!

Aaron and Carrie Warnick said...

Poor Ella! I am glad you got some rest. THis daylight savings time is kicking my butt! Looks like you ahd fun!

King Family Feb 2007

King Family Feb 2007
Kyla, Jaden, and Ella