Monday, April 6, 2009

Home school Month 1

We have officially been home schooling Jaden for one month! We love it. We are having so much fun and I am loving getting to spend so much time with him, plus I like knowing about everything he is learning. I have learned a lot too, so hopefully this will keep my brain from getting rusty. Her are some photos from our first month. It has really been a lot easier then I expected. It could be because in Math we are doing a lot of review for him because I wasn't exactally sure where he ended in school, but oh well. History is our favorite subject I think. We have learned about Alexander the Great, and now we are learning about the Romans.

Pharo's lighthouse in Alexandria, one of the 7 wonders of the world. I love this project because I didn't have all the supplies to finish it so I told him to just do the best he could. I thought he would just jerry rigg it, but he went around the house and collected supplies and did a great job finishing it on his own. I was impressed with his ingenuity.

No comments:

King Family Feb 2007

King Family Feb 2007
Kyla, Jaden, and Ella