Monday, April 6, 2009

ODA conference








































We'll we didn't actually go to the ODA conference, but Jeremy did. Me and the kids just played in Portland all weekend. We went to OMSI and to the zoo and ate at lots of fun places. Since this is kind of a perk trip for Jeremy's staff we stayed at the Embassy Suites and were spoiled. I had a made to order, cooked before my eyes omelet every morning for breakfast. The kids loved the waterfall in the lobby. Jaden said, "Does dad stay places like this every time he travels? Not Fair!" I'm sure Jeremy wishes all his accommodations were this nice. The highlight of my trip was seeing my friend Rachel. We have been friends since we were 12. We went to The Cheesecake Factory, it was great to catch up since we only see each other about once a year.





2 comments:

Jill said...

Embassy Suites is our favorite hotel -- we stay there all the time!! I love the spacious rooms, yummy breakfast and warm swimming pool...did you stay at Washington Square or the airport? Looks like an awesome trip! Glad you had fun. Now post some pictures of your awesome new kitchen!!

Bean said...

If you don't read my blog, I just wanted to thank Jeremy for coming to my surprise birthday party and for making the yummy drinks. How did you know I was craving your Pina Coladas? I can't believe that it was a year ago today that we left to go on our fun trip to Kauai. I hope to go on another trip with you guys soon!!

King Family Feb 2007

King Family Feb 2007
Kyla, Jaden, and Ella