Sunday, January 3, 2010

The best suprise ever!

We have just gotten back from a fantastic Christmas vacation. I will post more about that later, lots of fun pictures. But imagine my suprise when I opened my door after a 14 hour drive starting at 1 am, to discover this...

No more dirty stained carpet! For my birthday my husband had hardwood floors put in the family room and living room when I was gone. I had no idea, which is rare because Jeremy is horrible at keeping secrets. I am so thankful for Adam and his father-in-law for moving all the furniture and helping Jeremy with his plan.

5 comments:

Trina said...

It looks fantastic! Hats off to Jeremy!

Anja said...

how cool! Wish I could be there to see it! Good job Jeremy!

Kay said...

Totally cool! Can't wait to see it!

Jen said...

Wow! That's amazing! You're right about the surprises. I'll never forget him saying, "Dad, can I give you your hat now?!?", as he was anxiously awaiting giving Dad his present.

Your floors look great. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Love you!

Me said...

Whoa! Go Jeremy!! The floors look great!!

King Family Feb 2007

King Family Feb 2007
Kyla, Jaden, and Ella