Saturday, February 27, 2010

What have we done!

This weekend has seen many blunders and bloopers in the King family household.

The first, I was sitting at the computer when I hear what sounds like a barrel of marbles being spilled on the other side of the wall which is my closet. I go to investigate and find everything as it should be. I yell, "Jeremy are you in here? What was that noise?" I hear the bathroom door screech open and Jeremy's voice, "I knew I was strong, but I just picked it up and it went poof" I open the bathroom door the rest of the way to find this...


Jeremy kneeling on the floor surrounded by thousands of pieces of glass that were still snap, crackle, popping. As he was moving the shower door his supper human strength crushed it into dust. Needless to say after a morning of showers involving sliding the one remaining door back and forth to which ever side was getting more water, I went out and bought a shower curtain so we can remain clean without soaking the whole bathroom till we figure out a more permant solution.



Blooper number 2.


I have a beautiful dog who we all adore. She is perfect in every way, except for her constant shedding.



I had many resources, including the groomer that told me if i shaved her to about a 1/4 to 1/2 in. It would decrease the amount of hair she loose in my house! Yeah. I thought that was a great plan and wondered why no one had told me this before. It would have been very useful for the last three years I have been complaining of this hairy problem. So today was the big day. We took her into the groomer at 8 am. Imagine my suprise when I picked up my...


Inverted skunk with my dogs head. I did not know that my dog was white under all that black fur. You should have seen my families reactions. Jaden just covered his mouth and said, "What have you done? Poor Mya" Jeremy walked in the house and said, "Mya, you look ridiculous!" It was slightly embarrasing taking her to the park but we are looking into getting her a coat, or maybe a can of black spraypaint.

1 comment:

M2B2 said...

I hope you didn't have to pay the dog groomer for something I could have done with no experience!! At least, hair grows back, right?

King Family Feb 2007

King Family Feb 2007
Kyla, Jaden, and Ella