Sunday, August 19, 2007

Eight Random Facts

Here you go Jeanine. This one's for you.

1. I much prefer folding laundry to doing dishes. I really dislike touching food other people have touched (or food that has touched other food, Yuck!)

2. When I go jogging I always have to run to the exact spot I started from or I feel like I haven't completed my workout.

3. I am a morning person. If dinner isn't made or at least groceries bought by 10 am, it's not getting done. (I love my crock pot)

4. My husband says to mention that I love popping zits. He finds this fact extremely disgusting.

5. I hate cheerleaders. Even at age 30 they still bother me. I have nothing against cheering for people. I am pretty good at that myself, ask anyone. But official cheerleaders drives me crazy.

6. Not a secret, but I am terrified of rodents and fish of all kinds. I make Jeremy get in lakes and splash around to scare them away before I get in.

7. I startle easily. I sleep on the farthest side of the bed from the door so that if the kids come in at night I don't sit up screaming. Jeremy intervenes before I know their there. That was after one terrifying incident when Jaden was 3. Me and him both ended up on the floor screaming our heads off.

8. No matter how many time people correct me I will always say "Me and (fill in the blank)" even though it is not proper english. I don't care dad. (He still corrects me to this day).

Kathleen, Carrie, Anja, Jenn, and Lisa I tag you!
The Rules-Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.-People who are tagged write their own blog post about their eight things and include these rules.-At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged and they should read your blog.

2 comments:

Bean said...

I love your blog!

JTA said...

Like the new format. Looks sharp. Cheerleaders? Really?

King Family Feb 2007

King Family Feb 2007
Kyla, Jaden, and Ella