Monday, August 27, 2007

Our Ward Country Fair!


This is my favorite ward activity. Every year the activity committie turns the pear orchard into a country fair. Complete with games, face painting, cotton candy, dunk tanks, and my personal favorite the fry bread booth. This year Jeremy and Jaden both won their heats of the pie eating contest. Way to go guys! I am so proud of you. My men have mad pie eating skills. They didn't get it from me though. No one can beat Sunni, she's like a vaccum cleaner. Enjoy the pictures.







2 comments:

Bean said...

Looks like you guys had lots of fun! It was fun seeing your pictures. Keep it up!

The Rives said...

I miss the ward. I miss you guys too. Thanks again for everything. I really am glad I was able to get to know your family.

King Family Feb 2007

King Family Feb 2007
Kyla, Jaden, and Ella