Sunday, August 19, 2007

Well it's 3 o'clock in the morning ...


Girl's night out was awesome. After months of missing girls night out I was finally able to make it last friday. We had a great time, but I bet you didn't know that it takes 8 hours to make 4 girls look fabulous. Thank you Carrie for letting us use all you equipment. We couldn't of done it without you. This is now going to be a monthly thing and I can not wait. The pictures are on Kathleen's page (Skabeland) and Anja's (Eisenbrandt's) page. I won't duplicate them here. Although I have to say that Kathleen left out the best part of the evening. When she pretended to be a cheerleader and her foot came down on a pizza tray and she slid into the splits. As if that wasn't funny enough the pizza tray was holding not one, but two hot curling irons which of course she stepped on during her graceful routine. (Don't worry she wasn't hurt, but my stomach sure got a laughter workout). It was so fun to spend time with the girls. Can't wait to see you all next month.

No comments:

King Family Feb 2007

King Family Feb 2007
Kyla, Jaden, and Ella