Sunday, May 4, 2008

I must be sweet to eat!


Ho'opi Falls was a beautiful, adventerous hike. Over boulders, through branch mazes, and across multiple streams. All the while being chased by many biting bugs, all whom choose to eat me. Nevertheless I enjoyed it. After we ran back through the maze and immediately went to by anti itch lotion we went boogie boarding for the afternoon. The waves were rough. There were surfers out on the waves we were trying to ride. Travis and Jeremy both thought they knew better then the lifegaurd and ended up getting thrashed on the rocks, but they both said it was worth it. They got some great rides in and no one got to cut up.




1 comment:

Jacque said...

Wow what a great trip! I would be jealous if I didn't just get back from my own fabulous trip. I will have to show Shane your blog, it looks pretty probable for a dive trip to Hawaii in Feb. with the bishop. If you have a hankerin' to go back...

King Family Feb 2007

King Family Feb 2007
Kyla, Jaden, and Ella