Saturday, May 10, 2008

Last Day in Paradise!

We'll we are home and finally recovering from our jet lag. I didn't think it would hit us so hard, but after 18 hour flying home we had more then just the time change to recover from. We had an amazing week, but it is great to be home with the kids again. It'a amazing how much I miss them when I'm gone. Here are some memories form our last day. We were basically just trying to waste time until our plane left at 8 pm. We toured Steelgrass Farms. Here is Jeremy
sucking on sugar cane. It brought back good memories
from his misssion. They fed it to us with a native lime
and it tasted just like limeade in our mouths.

These are cacoa pods from a chocolate tree.

They really grow that close to the ground, so foraging

animals can disperse the seed pods.

This is a golden spider that was hanging out at the chocolate tasting tent.

I think it is one of the most amazing spiders I have ever seen.

It reminds me of a chineese dragon mask.


The waterfall from the beginning of Fantasy Island.
What a way to end a fantasy trip.

No comments:

King Family Feb 2007

King Family Feb 2007
Kyla, Jaden, and Ella