Sunday, May 18, 2008

Two in Tutu's

The girls had a ballet recital at Horton Plaza this afternoon. It was Ella's first performance ever. I was really nervousa that when she got out on stage that she would freeze because she is normally so shy, but she did great. I can't include a video because I laughed the whole time and watching it would make you sick. Needless to say it was everything that a little girls first ballet recital should be. She loves following in her big sisters footsteps. Kyla was so good at coaching Ella what it would be like on stage. It was fun to watch them do something together.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Hey Lissa it was fun to catch up on your blog. Sounds like you and Jeremy had an awesome vacation in Hawaii, and your girls look very beautiful in their ballet outfits. Brought me back to my tutu wearing days when my brothers mocked me so...great memories.

King Family Feb 2007

King Family Feb 2007
Kyla, Jaden, and Ella