Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Jedi Training Camp

I spent the day with 200 Jedi's in training. We had a great time. I was in charge of the scavenger hunt or exploring your planet, as we Jedi masters prefer to call it. It was great except for the fact that the activity they asked me to do took up 10-15 min of the 45 min alloted for each den. So that means I spent app. 4 hours playing buddy tag today and now I am hoarse. No more cub scouts for me for awhile. We really do have a great group of boys. I had this one women all day telling me how great Jaden is. (Which I already knew) She kept asking me if I wanted her to put Jaden in another group because he was so good that he didn't need to be around those silly little boys whe were probably bothering him and making him have a horrible experience. I kept reminding her that he was with his friends and that he wasn't running around and going crazy with them because he's spent the last three days home with a fever and he is just recovering. She really loved Jaden. Kyla and Ella spent the morning in the tag along area at camp but jumped at the chance to go to Sunni's house in the afternoon. (Thank you Sunni). There they had a great time playing with their friends. So everyone had a fabulous day but we are all exhausted and ready for an early bedtime. Even Jaden didn't throw a fit when I told him we were going to bed early. Miracles never cease.



2 comments:

Bean said...

That looks l;ike fun. Thanks for leaving a comment of my girls blogs. It made them very happy!

Deb said...

Way to go Kyla,
I can't even do one hoola hoop! I bet you really had to twist and shake all over the place to keep them turning.
You are one talented girl.
Love you,
Grandma Welling

King Family Feb 2007

King Family Feb 2007
Kyla, Jaden, and Ella