Thursday, June 19, 2008

Sorry!

I am sorry that you have all had to stare at my beautiful niece for so long. (she is doing well by the way). We have been having an incredibly busy summer so far and I haven't had anytime to post, but I have had time to check out everyone else blog. Last week we had to bake cookies for the fathers in our ward and Jeremy and I were asked to speak on Fathers day. That was a crazy day. Jeremy was kind enough to let us celebrate his Fatherhood on Saturday so Sunday wasn't so stressful, what a guy!
The kids have been great so far this summer. We have been doing summer school together every morning. Kyla and Ella love it. Jaden hasn't complained once this summer (last year was a different story). He's not overjoyed, but I'm OK with that.
The kids spend the day outside with their friends catching bugs. Poor Kathy, she has a whole wildlife collection in her house. What an amazing mom. I was over their the other day and one of the frogs they'd caught almost jumped down her air conditioning vent. She needs to start charging admission, or charging the kids rent to house their bugs.
I again apologize for the lack of posting. Hopefully this will give you something new to look at. I am going to chaperon youth conference tomorrow so hopefully I'll have some fun pictures to post of that experience. We are doing our service project at the air show so if nothing else that should be exciting.

No comments:

King Family Feb 2007

King Family Feb 2007
Kyla, Jaden, and Ella