Sunday, December 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Ella!


Today my littlest angel turns four. I can't believe how fast the time has gone.
1. She can laugh. She even has an evil laugh that she will do that cracks me up. "Moo, ha, ha"
2. She knows what she wants and no amount of prodding can get her to change her mind. A little annoying now, but I know it will be a huge blessing when she gets older.
3. She loves her family. Her favorite thing is to cheer for her brother and sister.
4. One word ATTITUDE. She has it in abundance. If you ask her where it comes from she'll tell you, "Jesus gave it to me!"

We love you Ella! You make our life full of fun and joy. Thank you. Have a Happy Happy Birthday!

4 comments:

Jen said...

Happy Birthday Sweetheart! We love you!
Aunt Jen, Uncle Karl, David, Kaylee, Julia, and Zachary!

Dr. Who said...

Happy Birthday Ballerina! You looked Great! We love you!
Grandpa and Grandma Welling, Logan & Brian

Amber said...

Happy Birthday Ella. You are such a cutie!!

Bean said...

from Allison,I love your hair happy very very erly birthday.

King Family Feb 2007

King Family Feb 2007
Kyla, Jaden, and Ella