Wednesday, August 11, 2010

The Knights of the Medford 2nd Ward!

My primary class this year signed a code of honor that they wrote outlining their responsibilities and rights in our classroom. Each sunday that they fufilled their responsibility they got a stamp from the King (me!). Last week they earned their twentieth stamp and got a party at my house. They choose "Minute To Win It" games and pizza. We had a blast! The only thing that could have gone better is if it hadn't been so darn hot outside, and some of my fantastic class hadn't missed it due to vacations. My camera battery went dead in the middle so you only get to see the beginning and end.
















1 comment:

Jacque said...

I need to tell you how fun that was for Lindsay. Not only was she REALLY looking forward to, but afterwards she said "Mom, that was even more fun than I expected"! Thank you for being such a wonderful teacher to my duaghter. You will be one that she will always remember.

King Family Feb 2007

King Family Feb 2007
Kyla, Jaden, and Ella