Friday, July 30, 2010

Big Bad Vodoo Daddies

I had a fantastic time Thursday with the great women Jeremy works with. Janell, Lori, and I went to the Brit to see the Big Bad VoDoo Daddies. We had a great time. We took a picnic and ate on the lawn while waiting for the show to start. It was fun spending time with these amazing women and getting to know them better. I didn't know anything about the band, but I ended up really enjoying the music. It was a big band, swing, jazz combo that was fantastic. I didn't end up seeing much of the actual show, but I had a much more entertaining view of the concert. The two men in front of me were clearly intoxicated, but they acted out the entire show for me. They used their beer bottles as instruments and danced the night away. At one point the gentleman on the left fell over and couldn't get up for about 10 min. His friend was so far gone he didn't even notice. When he finally got back in his chair he wouldn't talk to his friend... that is until the music touched his soul and they were fist bumping and dancing again. As you can see from the video at the end I had a tush shaking good time. Sorry it's sideways. I was trying to be discreet and that was the best way for me to shoot it.

















No comments:

King Family Feb 2007

King Family Feb 2007
Kyla, Jaden, and Ella