Saturday, July 24, 2010

Jaden finally shaves his head!

I have been begging Jaden to let me cut his hair short for forever. He is so picky about his hair and it grows so fast I can never keep up with it. On Tuesday night he came home from a friends and said as he walked in the door, "Just do it mom, shave my head before I change my mind."

I immediately got a chair and some clippers and we went to the back porch. The last time I cut Jaden's hair I think he was three. The result were the same. What a handsome boy I have. I promise he does not have a big bald spot in front. That's just the light reflecting from the back porch. He does however have a line on the back of his head where he jerked while Jeremy was trying to shape his neckline.





1 comment:

JTA said...

Still handsome!!!!!! I buzzed Becks head yesterday. It took a popcicle to get us through the ordeal.

King Family Feb 2007

King Family Feb 2007
Kyla, Jaden, and Ella