Friday, July 18, 2008

Jeremy's new toy


Tomorrow we are going to pick up Jeremy's new toy from the dealership. He is not allowed to bring it home until he cleans out the garage so he has a place to put it, needless to say he is very excited about cleaning out the garage today. Our Bishop is going to go with us to drive it home, since Jeremy doesn't have an endorsement on his licence yet. We will both be taking the motorcycle safety class, so I can drive it too! Please pray nobody breaks anything.

2 comments:

adventures in mommyland said...

YOU'RE NUTS!!!

Aaron and Carrie Warnick said...

THat is awesome! I am glad I got to see you today! It was great!!! I hope that Jayden learns so love his hair. Jeremy couldn't stop smiling from ear to ear about his bike! I am so excited for him and you... now you garage will be nice n clean!

King Family Feb 2007

King Family Feb 2007
Kyla, Jaden, and Ella