Monday, September 15, 2008

Note to Me!


This is just one of those journal post so that I remember what my kids are like when they were little. Ella does not make the hard C sound. Everything comes out as a T, so around our house lately we are hearing a whole bunch of , "Go Tougars!". And also, "Can I have a Tookie?" This is very cute and doesn't bother me at all. She laughs when I try to correct her. She repeats after me and it always comes back sounding like a T. She tells me, "Your so silly!"

6 comments:

Jacque said...

Wouldn't it be "Tan I have a Tootie?" ;)

Savannah said...

I love Ella!!!

Aaron and Carrie Warnick said...

Oh i love Ella too! Miss you guys! She is so grown up!

Amber said...

That is so cute, I can just hear her saying that.

Bean said...

Come visit my blog and leave me a memory.

Marie Adell said...

Lissa!! So great to chat with you! I'm glad. Your kids are adorable and you look very happy. Did you ever think you could be so blessed??! I know I never thought I could. Glad to have been wrong. Thanks again.

King Family Feb 2007

King Family Feb 2007
Kyla, Jaden, and Ella