Monday, September 8, 2008

The Space Needle!


Jaden's space hat. I wish I had a camera to take a picture of Jeremy laying on his back on the pavement trying to get this picture.
Jaden waiting for our reservations. He decided that it was a good time to learn how to do a handstand. It's a work in progress.


Does that look familiar mom? I think we had that same look on our faces when we ate it!

We had a great vacation. I want to add a special thanks to Grandma and Grandpa King who stayed with the girls. They had a great time. Thank you so much.

3 comments:

Aaron and Carrie Warnick said...

wow! It looks like you guys are having so much fun. Lissa you get skinnier and skinnier everytime I see you girl! It looks like Jayden had a great time too. I am glad you guys got to get away!

Amber said...

How FUN!! Sure looks like an exciting trip. What were you eating??

Unknown said...

I miss Seattle. Did you guys check out the pacific science center? It's a cool place.

King Family Feb 2007

King Family Feb 2007
Kyla, Jaden, and Ella