Sunday, August 10, 2008

Girl's Camp!






As many of you know I spent a week at girls camp this year. I had an amazing time. Thank you for all of you who made that possible by watching my children. You don't know how much I appreciate that. I was a cabin leader for an amazing group of girls. You parents are doing an fabulous job raising your daughters. The whole week was filled with fun and laughter, no drama! Which is rare for a place filled with teenage girls. I am so grateful that I get to be a part of it each year. This year since I was training for my triathlon, my buddy Amber and I woke up at 5 and swam across the lake every morning. (We only made it the whole way once, but we did amazing!) I am still trying to overcome my fear of putting my face in fish water. I got to where I can swim with my head in the water, but I can't open my eye's yet. I'm hoping that when there are tons of people in the water I won't have that problem. We'll see! For pictures of my amazing week check out medford2wardyw.blogspot.com. You can also find the link on my favorites.

2 comments:

Amber said...

Haa haa, you got some great pictures! Don't worry about the fish, you swim faster than any fish in the lake...they'll never catch you. By the time they even think about nibbling on your toes you'll be done!

Aaron and Carrie Warnick said...

I love girls camp! I miss that stuff so much. Andrea and Nancy are having a sleep over tonight with the beehives. i just think it would be so fun and incredibly amazing to be a leader! How wonderful! Too fun girl. Good luck with those fishies!

King Family Feb 2007

King Family Feb 2007
Kyla, Jaden, and Ella