Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Tagged!

Attached or Single: Permanently attached
Best Friend: Jeremy, Kathy, Rachel, Courtney, Amber, Kathleen ...and so many others. I guessed I am just blessed with great friends
Cake or Pie: All of thee above
Day of Choice: Friday, it's the beginning of our three day weekend!
Essential Item: friends, books
Favorite Color: Green
Greatest Accomplishment: My marriage
Hometown: Salt lake City, UT (born) Most memorable years were in Eugene OR
Indulgences: dutch mints
January or July: January, I hate being hot
Kids: Three (1 boy, 2 girls)
Life is incomplete without: my family, my friends, my church
Marriage Date: May 2, 1998
Number of Siblings: 3 (1 sisters, 2 brothers)
Oranges or Apples: both
Phobias or Fears: fish, birds, animals in the dark, rodents
Quotes: Depends on my mood. Currently "They'll kill you, but do it respectfully!" Costas referring to the beach Volleyball players during the Olympics
Reason to Smile: family ( 3 vastly amusing children)
Season: fall!
Unknown Fact About Me: I talk to much so nothing is unknown, but I hate to shop. Any shopping I do is in and out, I never go to the store just for fun.
Very Favorite Store: Ikea, Costco if I have to pick.
Worst Habit: laziness
Your Favorite Food: Pizza, or anything someone else makes for me.
Zodiac Sign: Capicorn

I tag: Brandy, Jeanine, Amber

No comments:

King Family Feb 2007

King Family Feb 2007
Kyla, Jaden, and Ella