Monday, August 25, 2008

Yosemite National Park

I finally got the pictures from my sister of our vacation to Yosemite this summer. My camera got lost somewhere in the back of the tent so I didn't have for our excursion. Thanks for letting me borrow yours Niner! We finally saw a bear in the wild. All the years of camping, searching and searching for a bear and we drove around a corner and there they were. A mom and her cub. It was a lot of fun to see. The girls were so excited. You'll notice Jaden is not in any of these pictures. He went with grandma and Grandpa to look at the redwoods. I'll have to get some of their pictures and post them. We had a great time. There was no fire and no smoke and lots of family. A perfect vacation.







3 comments:

Jacque said...

Your pictures are breathtaking! Such gorgeous colors and clarity. What a great trip. My memories of Yosemite is me and my siblings hiking with my Dad. We came across a natural waterfall, so we all stripped down to our "unders" and slid until we were numb from the water. Good times!!

Amber said...

Looks like fun! You're amazing for "searching" after a bear...I tend to pray to NOT see a bear while camping!! :-)

Aaron and Carrie Warnick said...

oh it is so pretty! it looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Aaron and I want to say thanks for everything Jeremy did I know that you were sick Lissa. I hope that you are feeling better. We are going to miss so much. Girls nights, guys nights, Third Sunday dinners holidays and birthdays. We will cherish all the memories but hope to see you when we visit. We love you guys and are missing you so much. so let us know how the Triathlon goes and I hope it goes well. Give your little ones hugs and tell them I will miss cutting all their hair. I hope to see you sooner then later!

King Family Feb 2007

King Family Feb 2007
Kyla, Jaden, and Ella